Adding a photo on your home page.
Everyone loves a good photograph. The Lions e-LeoClubhouse and Lions Clubs International new branding initiatives want to show Leo Clubs in the best way possible. Because a website visitor wants to spend several seconds viewing your website, instead of studying everything that your club does, a photograph can tell the story so much better.
So your HOME page at your e-LeoClubhouse website is critical to meet this need.
Here are the simple step-by-step instructions on how to add a photo to your website.
1. Log into your website to begin making changes. Visit http://e-leoclubhouse.org/ and log in with your username and password.
2. Once logged in, click on MANAGE PAGES
3. Click on EDIT LIVE PAGE next to HOME
4. Start by removing the text that says " Enter Content Here." The click on the INSERT/EDIT IMAGE button.
5. Click on UPLOAD to add a photo to your website.
6. Click BROWSE and look for your photo on your computer.
7. Then click OPEN when you have selected that file.
8. Click on SEND IT TO THE SERVER
9. When successful, click OK.
10. Set the WIDTH to 470 or less.
11. Click OK
12. To CENTER a photo, click ONCE on the photo, then hit the CENTER JUSTIFY button.
13. Scroll below the photo, and click. Hit the Enter key to open up a new line, then type the desired story or caption. You might want to again hit the CENTER JUSTIFY button for this caption. For a story, you might hit the BLOCK JUSTIFY button.
14. Save this website in these steps:
Scroll down and hit the PREVIEW BUTTON, sometimes you have to hit it a second time to see the preview.
Scroll up and to the right and click on the PUBLISH button.
15. At this point, you can click on VIEW SITE to see your work.
At this point, you can click on the LOGOUT button, or make other changes.