Leo's are on a mission to serve the Thurmont-Emmitsburg communities and HAVE FUN!!!!
Leo Club President: Provides input for agenda and manages the meetings with the help of members, and club advisors. Fully supports and participates with the club's activities and projects for the school and community. If unable to be involved due to school committments or unable attend a meeting, ensures the Vice-President can step in to take the lead.
- Marah Williams*
- Taylor Kaufman* (Vice-President 2014/15)
- Alex Bolinger
Vice-President: Assists the President and assumes the duties of President when needed.
- Brittan Sweeney* (Director 2014/15)
- Angela Beckett
Secretary: Maintains club records and meeting minutes, helps the club advisors with reports, etc.
- Taylor Garner
- Faith Keller
- Ginny Kelly (mbr app submission pending)
Treasurer: Receives/Deposits money to Administrative or Activities accounts as applicable, and disburses money as authorized by the Leo club board of directors. Reports to the club monthy of current balances
- Maya Swiderski* (Treasurer 2014/15)
Directors: There should be three (3) elected Leo's to be part of the board, along with the officers for club decisions to execute the business of the club for expenses, project planning, and logistics.
- Katelyn Mills* (Director 2014/15)
- Labella Kreiner* (President 2014/15)
- Avie Hopcraft
- Gavin Sulmonte*
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL on your nomination!
*Nominated by the club advisor for demonstrated commitment to CHS Leo Club.
- Officially chartered in October, 2009, with about 20+ members and growing!
- Sponsored by Thurmont Lions Club (check this website for more information)
- CHS Leos are committed to making a difference in our community!!!!!!!!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to suggest opportunities to serve!
- Leo stands for Leadership, Experience, and Opportunity!
If you are a CHS Leo Club member, please email email@example.com to get member access to our Message Board, Polls, and other great features to communicate with your club.