Kathmandu Horizon Leo Club
LEO, “Leadership Experience Opportunity”, is a youth project of International Association of Lions Clubs. With more than 46,000 Lions Clubs in 193 countries and geographical areas and more than 5,600 Leo clubs serving their communities in 137 Countries, this is one of the largest social organizations worldwide.
Kathmandu Horizon Leo Club is a non- profitable, international volunteering organization which provides the youth an opportunity for the development and contribution, individually and collectively as a responsible member of the local, national and international community. It is a youth project of Lions Club of Kathmandu Horizon. It was established in the Year 2003, February 2.
- To create and foster a spirit of understanding among the people the world.
- To promote the principles of good governance and good citizenship.
- To take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
- To unite the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- To provide the forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided however that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
- To encourage service minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions public works and private endeavors.